The Valvoline Game Room provides a designated space for the entire Transy community to solicalize, network and engage in recreational activities. The following policies are intended to protect the game room equipment and ensure the safety of all users. The Transylvania Campus Center Event Associate will enforce all policies, oversee the checking in and out of equipment and notify the appropriate administrator of any infractions.
All Transylvania University students, alumni, staff, faculty, and their guests are required to adhere to the following policies and procedures when participating in activities in the game room.
- Only Transylvania University students, alumni, staff, faculty, and their guests are permitted in the game room.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the game room without adult supervision or consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- Users must present a valid Transylvania University Crimson ID Card to the associate upon renting equipment. Use of equipment for other than its intended purposes is prohibited. Proper use is therefore required. If any equipment is damaged, the individual or individuals responsible will be billed accordingly.
- Sitting, leaning, or lounging on the billiard table and ping-pong table is not permitted.
- Food and beverages are permitted in the designated areas. Please keep the food and beverages away from the gaming systems and playing surfaces.
- All trash must be placed in the waste or recycling bins.
- Inappropriate language and bodily actions are prohibited. Fair play and respect for others is expected during all activities.
- Music may be played at a low level that is not disruptive to other users in the space.
- Proper attire is required at all times (i.e., masks, shirts, pants, and shoes).
- Respect must be given to the game room staff at all times.
Report all violations of policies and/or procedures to the Campus Center Director. For questions, concerns or recommendations, contact the Campus Center located in the Campus Center Suite 129 or by phone at (859) 233-8271.