Come Back and See Your Classmates
Reunions are a special time for Pioneers, and if you graduated in a year ending in “4” or “9,” it’s your time to shine. Your class reunion will take place during 2024’s Alumni Weekend, and we’d love to see you come home. If you’re interested in helping plan your reunion, just let us know.
Join Your Classmates in Giving Back
Whether you graduated one year ago or fifty years ago, your reunion gift enhances the reputation of excellence long associated with Transylvania University. With eleven classes celebrating reunions every Alumni Weekend, reunion gifts make a significant contribution to each year’s total alumni giving and participation.
When you celebrate a reunion, you also have the opportunity to make your gift a three-year pledge for added impact.—tripling your contribution amount in the class gift! You can make gifts annually, monthly, or quarterly.
Class Reunion Staff Liaisons
|5th||2019||Danielle Evans-Clan ’firstname.lastname@example.org|
|15th||2009||Tina Nance ’email@example.com|
|20th||2004||Tina Nance ’firstname.lastname@example.org|
|25th||1999||Kara Covert ’email@example.com|
|30th||1994||Natasa Mongiardo ’firstname.lastname@example.org|
|35th||1989||Natasa Mongiardo ’email@example.com|
|40th||1984||Susan Ware ’firstname.lastname@example.org|
|45th||1979||Susan Ware ’email@example.com|
|50th||1974||Diana McKenzie ’firstname.lastname@example.org|
Commemorate your special year by:
- Making an increased gift in honor of your reunion.
- Making a three-year pledge, which increases the value of your contribution to the reunion class gift for three consecutive years.
- Creating an endowed scholarship with a gift of at least $25,000.
- Giving securities, tangible personal property, a residence or real estate.
- Making a planned gift, such as a bequest, life insurance or life income plan.
- And remember, your gift helps qualify your class for one of our four Alumni Awards to be announced during Convocation at Alumni Weekend—help your class bring back an award!
For more information on how to make a gift in honor of your reunion, contact Susan Ware ’84, senior director of donor engagement, at email@example.com or 859-233-8206.