Our mission is students
Through engagement with Student Life, students will be able to generate a sense of belonging for themselves and others within a community of diverse voices and perspectives.
- Each student will develop a sense of belonging at the University.
- Students will be able to differentiate and consider diverse voices and perspectives.
- Students will understand the importance of community & social responsibility.
- Students will be able to define and establish self advocacy skills.
- Leadership: We actively listen and continually strive to provide vital solutions, counsel and advocacy for students.
- Richness of Diversity: We seek and incorporate difference perspectives and experiences to drive innovation and impact.
- Student-Centered: We use this as our driving force in all decisions.
- Communication: We commit to an environment of openness to build trust and make timely decisions.
- Collaboration: We work together, based on mutual respect, to lead and serve our stakeholders.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our actions and results to add value every day.
- Integrity: We adhere to the highest moral and ethical behavior.