What is TNet?
TNet is an online portal where you can access information about your personal Transylvania experience, as well as submit information required by the university. Your TNet user ID will initially be sent to you in a letter from the admissions office.
As a student, you can use TNet to:
- Choose a payment plan
- Select a meal plan
- View account statements
- Make online payments via electronic check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Review your financial aid package and accept or decline particular awards within your aid package
- View class offerings and register for classes
- Request a transcript
- Release your student information to your parents or others
- Sign up for T-Alerts
- And much, much more!
Logging on to TNet
- Browse to http://tnet.transy.edu.
- Click Log In, in the black banner at the top right of the page.
- Enter your TNet user ID and password, which are the same as your Transylvania email ID (the part before the @transy.edu) and password, if you already have one.
- If you are a new student and do not yet have a Transylvania email address and do not know your TNet information, click the TNet for Guests menu bar on the right, then click What’s My User ID and What’s My Password links as needed. Passwords are sent to the email address we have on file.