Enthusiastically engage alumni and friends to invest in Transy’s future through a campaign and other fundraising initiatives to bolster the strength of the University.
4.1 Complete the next phase of a comprehensive fundraising campaign.
- 4.1.A Develop strategy to recognize, steward and celebrate success of first phase, while establishing connectivity to the next phase of the campaign.
- 4.1.B Fulfill campaign fundraising priority areas as identified in the Strategic Focus Plan.
4.2 Implement an annual, comprehensive advancement strategic plan with achievable fundraising goals and actions.
- 4.2.A Reconstitute a donor pipeline by delivering segmented educational and appeal messages.
- 4.2.B Increase focus on, and productivity within, planned giving and foundation fundraising.
4.3 Increase alumni engagement through participation in University events, programs and philanthropy.
- 4.3.A Expand virtual activities and events to full alumni base.
- 4.3.B Foster young alumni through specific programming that includes their involvement, leadership and support.
- 4.3.C Emphasize the importance of alumni to the University’s fundraising success.
4.4 Implement comprehensive marketing plan to support the campaign and other fundraising efforts.
- 4.4.A Implement bold and cohesive campaign messaging.
- 4.4.B Implement an education initiative directed at alumni/donors to inform them of the changing dynamics, demographics and needs of current and future students, assuring donors of their impact and positive progress.