Increase demand for and access to a Transylvania education in order to grow total enrollment to 1150 by 2024.
2.1 Meet enrollment growth goals by developing and implementing a comprehensive Strategic Enrollment Plan that enhances marketing, messaging and communications; adds innovative curricular and co-curricular programs; identifies new markets and increases alumni engagement.
- 2.1.A Empower the Strategic Enrollment Council with responsibility and accountability for the overall strategic enrollment plan, using internal and external data to identify growth opportunities and set specific target population enrollment goals to achieve overall enrollment objectives.
- 2.1.B Develop annual retention and recruitment plans.
2.2 Optimize a financial aid, scholarship and pricing strategy to attract, support and retain students while also maximizing net tuition revenue.
- 2.2.A Develop a scholarship and financial aid award matrix to meet/exceed enrollment, net tuition and discount rate goals.
- 2.2.B Define Transylvania’s pricing strategy relative to market conditions and competitor levels.
2.3 Articulate the university’s overall marketing/branding strategy with a focus on the Transylvania experience from applicant to alumni.
- 2.3.A Define Transy’s value proposition and communicate that to internal and external audiences, while ensuring the message is unique and outcomes are clearly articulated.
- 2.3.B Enhance engagement of Transy’s alumni in recruitment, retention and placement.