Transylvania virtual backgrounds bring campus to your computer
Using Zoom for meetings or classes? Missing campus right now? Transy’s virtual backgrounds are the closest thing to being back on campus. Choose from one of the images below to add a virtual background and show your Pioneer pride. Coming soon — check back for Transy Sports virtual backgrounds!
Tips for adding a virtual background:
- Download one (or more) of the backgrounds below. Click on the image you want, right click and “Save Image.”
- Sign into the Zoom web portal or desktop client.
- Click your profile picture and then click Settings in the top right corner of the home screen.
- Click on the Virtual Background tab on the left menu.
- Find the + (plus sign) and click to add a virtual background image.
- Find the photo of your choice saved to your device and upload it to Zoom.
- Click to choose your image or select or pick None to go back to your natural background.
Need more help? Here’s a tutorial from Zoom on how to get set up.