Join your classmates in giving back to your alma mater.
Whether you graduated five years ago or 50 years ago, your reunion gift enhances the reputation of excellence long associated with Transylvania University. With 10 classes celebrating reunions every Alumni Weekend, reunion gifts make a significant contribution to each year’s total alumni giving and participation.
Commemorate your special year by:
- Making an increased gift in honor of your reunion.
- Making a three-year pledge, which increases the value of your contribution to the reunion class gift for three consecutive years.
- Creating an endowed scholarship with a gift of at least $25,000.
- Giving securities, tangible personal property, a residence, or real estate.
- Making a planned gift, such as a bequest, life insurance, or life income plan.
For more information on how to make a gift in honor of your reunion, contact John Davis, director of annual giving, at email@example.com or (859) 281-3565.
To learn about creating an endowed scholarship, bequest life insurance gift, or other life income plan, contact Kirk Purdom, vice-president of advancement, at (859) 233-8551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.