GO ALL INApply Now
Through an engagement with the liberal arts, Transylvania University prepares its students for a humane and fulfilling personal and public life by cultivating independent thinking, open-mindedness, creative expression and commitment to lifelong learning and social responsibility in a diverse world.
- Comprehensive and value-driven co-curricular and extra-curriculum that is student-centered in a dynamic learning environment where high expectations are set and communicated
- Engaged learners that cultivate lifetime connections
- Building campus and community through collaboration
- Unparalleled outcomes
- Leadership: We actively listen and continually strive to provide vital solutions, counsel and advocacy for students.
- Richness of Diversity: We seek and incorporate difference perspectives and experiences to drive innovation and impact.
- Student-Centered: We use this as our driving force in all decisions.
- Communication: We commit to an environment of openness to build trust and make timely decisions.
- Collaboration: We work together, based on mutual respect, to lead and serve our stakeholders.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our actions and results to add value every day.
- Integrity: We adhere to the highest moral and ethical behavior.