1. Become a Pioneer and submit your enrollment deposit. From this point forward, you will receive all official communication via email from Transy's International Student Services Office.
2. Submit your financial documents. Now that you have deposited, you are ready for your I-20. Please make sure that you have submitted your bank statements and Certification of Finances to the Office of International Student Services at email@example.com.
3. Schedule your visa interview. Once you receive your I-20, you will want to pay your SEVIS fee. This can be done at www.fmjfee.com. Once you have done this, schedule your visa interview with the U.S. Embassy.
4. Meet TNET. This is your portal for personal information about course registrations, transcripts, grades, paying your bill, etc. It can be accessed from any internet connection, including off campus. It’ll be your lifeline for the next four years. Log in using the information in the TNet letter that was enclosed in your financial aid award letter.
5. The not-so-fun stuff: forms. A series of forms will need to be completed over the course of the summer to complete your full enrollment at Transy. Submission of all forms is required for first-year students unless otherwise indicated. Mark your calendar, set your alarm, tie a string around your finger—just make sure you complete these forms on time (links will be available in the spring):
6. International Student Orientation is Sunday before move-in day. We work hard to make sure that you are fully prepared to be successful on our campus. This week's activities are part of making sure you feel comfortable on campus and in Lexington. The week is full of opportunities to become familiar with the campus and surrounding community, make sure you have all the materials you need and attend academic sessions.