We're excited that you've decided to join us at Transylvania! Complete the steps below to secure your spot with the incoming class.
Step 1. Submit your $250 admission deposit.
- Pay by electronic check or by MasterCard, Discover or American Express online.
- Mail a check to:
Office of Admissions
300 N. Broadway
Lexington, KY 40508
When we've received your deposit, you can proudly call yourself a Transylvania Pioneer!
Step 2. Accept your scholarship and financial aid package.
- Transylvania will send complete financial aid awards and information on how to access TNet beginning in mid-March.
For information on accepting part of an award, contact the financial aid office.
Step 3. Submit the forms below by June 1.
- Academic advising survey
- Housing form
- Roommate matching form
- Meal (board) plan selection form (TNet)
- Payment options form (TNet)
- Family educational rights and privacy act (FERPA) (TNet)--optional
- International student health form (International students only, print and mail)
Step 4. Submit the forms below by July 15.
- Official high school transcript (send to Transylvania admissions office)
- Campus directory form (TNet)
- T-Alert form (TNet)
- Vehicle registration (payment required)
- Student health form (print and mail)
- Bicycle registration (no fee)
- Emergency Contact Information (TNet)
Step 5. Complete the following training by August 14.
You will receive an email with steps to complete these items on July 17.